The first experience with my parents | Short Story

The first time my parents scold me.


This story started when I was studying in elementary school. In the morning as usual I start life, wake up, take a shower, clean the house, have breakfast and after that get ready to go to school. 

After studying from school, I go home, I play traditional games with my friends like Congklak, Egg and Spoon Race (Lomba balap kelereng), Fortified (benteng-bentengan). We had a lot of fun together. After such a long time we play together, me and my friends headed to the river to take a bath. Enjoy taking a shower suddenly. There's someone calling my name; "Sim, Hosim!!! Where are you?!". I was surprised and hurriedly put on my clothes, running towards the voice I heard. Turns out it was my mother. She held a small tree branch then hit with it and I say; "sorry mam, I've made you worry" After that incident, I rarely took a bath in the river with my friends.

This story is still vivid in my mind, sometimes I feel sad, sometimes laugh, but with this story there is a lesson that we can take as a child we should obey and respect him.

Komentar

Postingan Populer