Review Short Story

 Review Short Story " I Can't Believe You're Mine - Amit Bhardwaj"


I can't believe you're mine is the title of short story popularized by Amit Bhardwaj. The story I read was published about 2 years ago, and has received a 4.5 rating on the Storymirror site so far. Last time I read it, this story had 2.3 K viewers, 26 likes and 7 comments. 

The genre used in the story is drama, romance, inspirational. Has 246 words. After I read it over and over, there were some vocabulary words that made me have to open a dictionary to find out their meaning. So that makes me understand the content of the story. The story presented is very interesting and makes me want to read it again next time.


Source: https://storymirror.com/read/english/story/i-cant-believe-youre-mine/7ruqs98t


Komentar

Postingan Populer